Author Topic: Unalga I -- Discussion: Questions and Comments  (Read 93769 times)

jil

• Editor
    • View Profile
Re: Unalga I -- Discussion: Questions and Comments
« Reply #765 on: April 27, 2017, 06:10:36 pm »
Well done!!!

propriome

• View Profile
Re: Unalga I -- Discussion: Questions and Comments
« Reply #766 on: April 27, 2017, 09:54:20 pm »
Thank you everybody!!! :D

Now how will you spend your time?  ;)
How about helping to beta test Bob's new OW? ;D
I'd be delighted... it is something i've been very curious about, but i've had to save all the scarce spare time (the kid is growing up fast and, unlike me and my wife, has a lot of energies) for finishing up Unalga and maintain the Geog Help Board and our OWTools (which, of course, i'll continue to do).

Other less funny tasks for the future could be:
- Reformatting Unalga crew list thread (i've adopted a precise "method" only after a certain point. First posts were, and still are, pretty caothical). In a few words: quite a boring task.... forum bbcode should be taken in small doses ::)
- Catching up placenames from the most RN edited logs i can (every time i see a new ship being published on naval-history i think to how many obscure places i could find there). I've done it a couple times and it was pretty funny at times, but a slow task and quite difficult in some areas (i still have nightmares about finding Yangtze river places, until a set of priceless maps popped out from the internet and sorted a few important things out).