Author Topic: AutoHotkey  (Read 6357 times)

Bob

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: AutoHotkey
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2016, 07:19:10 pm »
 8) 8) 8)

mapurves

• Shipherd
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2016, 07:21:17 pm »
It's a big stone..crawl under...it's lonely here just now... ;) ;) ;D

It just shows how lazy I am - not wanting to move and click, and how slow I have been to do something about it.  :-X

Randi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2016, 07:33:11 pm »
 ;D

AvastMH

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2016, 08:49:35 pm »
 ;D ;D

mapurves

• Shipherd
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2016, 02:38:46 am »
With a couple of people trying out my three different scripts, I have been making slight improvements to the scripts as new users have issues or questions. Rather than trying to keep the scripts updated in the Forum, if anyone wants to try the scripts, please contact me by PM and I will send you the latest version and help you through the learning curve. I have three scripts:
  • iview If you have a hard to read page, this copies the image, pastes it into IrfanView (free software program) and enlarges and enhances the image;
  • OW3_Box_Draw (and OW3_Box_Measure). Use the Measuring script once for a given page format, and the Drawing script draws the box for Hour 1, places 1 in the Hour box and tabs for the Wind Direction. Finally it positions the mouse to be ready for the Hour 2 box. When the last weather element is entered for Hour 1 (e.g. Sky) press Alt-2 and the script draws the next box, and puts 2 in the Hour box, tabs to the Wind Direction and positions the mouse for the Hour 3 box. Similarly for Alt-3 .. Alt-9, Alt-e (eleven) Alt-w (twelve). No mouse moves needed. It is very fast, once you train yourself to stop clicking Enter at the end of an hour, and entering an Hour in the Wind Direction box!
  • OW5_Box Draw (and OW5_Box_Measure). This draws the pesky boxes for OW5, should you have the urge to go there.  ;D
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 06:52:34 pm by mapurves »

Pommy Stuart

• Shipherd
  • A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2016, 10:19:25 pm »
I have been using Michaels latest iteration for a couple of weeks and it is working very well.
Measure box.
Change box draw script to ObsPerBlock :=    12              (Once only for my ship)
Run box script
pointer to 1st hr
Alt A
ctrl enter at end of line draws next box.

all I do from then on is Alt a to start
Ctrl enter at the end of the line.
The rest is setup.

Easy after a weeks training the fingures.fingers
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 11:21:05 pm by Pommy Stuart »

AvastMH

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2016, 11:02:21 pm »
Which makes me feel guilty for not getting on with it...the few times I used it it was thrilling - so fast :D