Author Topic: New OW rankings  (Read 38363 times)

mapurves

• Shipherd
    • View Profile
Re: New OW rankings
« Reply #465 on: September 07, 2017, 04:22:45 pm »
I'm unreliably working on ice hunting and may jump onto a ship to finish up classic. With a 1 and 3 year old, when I need to (and have time to) void my brain I find that cyclonecenter.org works great on my phone in a dimly lit room with a baby falling asleep on my lap.

;D ;D ;D

And there I thought I was finished with my children all being in the thirties and forties, but no!, now I get to look after grandchildren and sneak OW in between all those child related duties.  ;D

AvastMH

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: September 07, 2017, 08:12:58 pm »
Leelaht - well done!!! I was away when you clocked up your big figure!  :D :D :D

AvastMH

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: September 11, 2017, 05:51:57 pm »
I'm unreliably working on ice hunting and may jump onto a ship to finish up classic. With a 1 and 3 year old, when I need to (and have time to) void my brain I find that cyclonecenter.org works great on my phone in a dimly lit room with a baby falling asleep on my lap.

I meant to drop a note back last week saying that you paint a picture of family happiness Zovacor!  And, of course, it's nice to know that the next generation of OldWeather-ers is getting used to the ropes nice and early on :D :D :D