Author Topic: Individual computer problems in Whaling...  (Read 1097 times)

Janet Jaguar

• Global Moderator
  • Smell the sea, feel the sky, & fly into the mystic
    • View Profile
Individual computer problems in Whaling...
« on: November 19, 2015, 05:26:52 am »
Could someone with a better understanding of why individual computers may be getting stuck please look at LarryW's problems?

https://www.zooniverse.org/projects/zooniverse/old-weather/talk/175/15142/?comment=35935
LarryW
@LarryW
November 18th 2015, 5:33 pm
Still having the same problem. A page with no markings comes up. I click 'yes' to mark dates, then click 'next' and it goes right to the final question. No matter what answer I click it goes right to the next page and the same thing happens all over again. It never allows you to mark anything. I have tried three different browsers - Safari, Firefox, & Chrome - they all do the same thing. I was doing some marking about a week ago and it worked fine, but the last few days not so much. The transcribing module seems to work, so I have been doing that....Thanks

JanetJaguar
@JanetJaguar
November 18th 2015, 11:22 pm
Hi LarryW,
The only problem I'm seeing now is that the 'classify' link on this Talk site gives me a blank screen. If I start at the Home page, the interface seems quite normal and I was able to box all 5 dates on the first unmarked page. I'll ask if we can get some computer-savvy advice for you here.

Randi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Individual computer problems in Whaling...
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2015, 07:56:22 am »
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 07:59:11 am by Randi »

AvastMH

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Individual computer problems in Whaling...
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2015, 11:48:52 pm »
Thank you so much Randi - for fielding this :)