Author Topic: Bear (1923) -- Discussion: Questions, Comments and Coordination  (Read 742 times)

mapurves

• Shipherd
    • View Profile
Re: Bear (1923) -- Discussion: Questions, Comments and Coordination
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2017, 10:34:01 pm »
Much too much I suspect.

I would only worry about days when ice was recorded.
Even then, I would probably only do date and noon location, and maybe the ice descriptions, until we know more about what is needed.

I believe that the current plan is to use Bob's system to transcribe the pages with ice :-\

When I finish Bear 1921, I'm going to put the date, hour, location and ice data from Bear into a spreadsheet and send it off to Kevin. I'm using the entries above to alert me as to the days with ice. Days without ice are ignored, by me, at least. Days with 24 hours of ice will get 24 entries.

Randi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2017, 10:35:48 pm »
When I finish Bear 1921, I'm going to put the date, hour, location and ice data from Bear into a spreadsheet and send it off to Kevin. I'm using the entries above to alert me as to the days with ice. Days without ice are ignored, by me, at least. Days with 24 hours of ice will get 24 entries.

Is there a format that you want people to use?

Randi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2017, 11:45:21 pm »
Michael's response has been moved to the Ice Hunting topic to make it more visible.

AvastMH

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2017, 07:40:36 pm »
Much too much I suspect.

I would only worry about days when ice was recorded.
Even then, I would probably only do date and noon location, and maybe the ice descriptions, until we know more about what is needed.

I believe that the current plan is to use Bob's system to transcribe the pages with ice :-\

Right you are - it'll be a lot easier and quicker :D