We've been going through the forums and answering questions, and it's become clear that they break down into two semi-broad categories: procedural questions and technical questions.
Examples of procedural questions and comments would be:
* Should I log the event times with the event text?
* I don't know what these codes mean.
* Should I enter course change information, and if so under what category?
Examples of technical questions and comments would be:
* The logs I've already done don't seem to be retaining the data I entered. Why?
* Why isn't my ship showing up in the correct port on the map?
* The interface will not let me move to the next log.
Please try to put all the technical questions and comments in this topic group (Technical Support). That way it'll be seen much sooner by the people who can fix things and answer those questions. All other questions can be asked in the other Questions and Answers group, "The Logs".